• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kickass tnt2 oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhobMX

LOL

i finaly sold my crap samsung ram so my primary rig will remain dormant for a couple of weeks until i get my corsair :cool: . So i finaly started ocing my crap secondary rig, i installed powerstrip and stuff... got it from 125/125 to 167/175 :D :beer: :cool: A 6FPS GAIN!!! LOL

well, at least i can play some quake3 threewave and urban terror @ 640x480 with 16 bit color and crap detail at 16-32 FPS LOL :cool: :rolleyes:

lol
My poor daughter is running a tnt2, but I dare not test its abilities
thanks for the powerstrip tip though!!!!!

I got my tnt2 pro from 125/166(not sure) to 150(could go higher, was afraid of heat) 220(not sure, but over 200) ram! runs very fast! a tnt2 vanta should get you 50 fps in 640x480 on a 500MHz celeron. its playable up to 1024x768 at 28fps I think. thats in 16 bit, low details, bilinear LOL

Darkseid said:
well my best with a tnt2 was 190/180, it´s a gigabyte and it´s the best tnt2 around

i had that one, but sold it, now i this one exchanged for a gf3 ti500 and a good amount of money...

well, stability at this clockspeeds isnt good, i get artifacts in quake i wouldnt get in 3dmark 2k1 :mad: right now testing at 167/160 (stupid crap ram)

the one with sandwich cooling system and dual bios? yep that`s the one :D

and overclocker550, the vanta isn`t exactly a tnt2, it has 64bit bus so it`s a tnt2m64 wich means almost half speed

Darkseid said:
the one with sandwich cooling system and dual bios? yep that`s the one :D

YEAH THAT ONE!!!

man i wish i'd still have it, i bet a good fan can yield nice ocs... but i sold it before my gf3 died... it would be a cool secondary video card...

Back