• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What kind of water pump should i get

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

a1cnolan

been reading around a lot and still haven't decided what kind of pump i should get.

my waterblock is a lot like the one cathar had machined except i have .060 channels and my channels are .050 below the surface instead of being flat with it. i will have .500 tubing and a heatercore out of an 89 camaro. i don't forsee the heatercore fitting on the inside of my case so i suppose it will be either on top of it or next to it. at most a two foot height difference between the pump and the radiator. only the cpu block right now until i have the time to make a hardrive block and a vid block. i was also thinking about running a second rig for those alone. what do you suggest?. do i need a 250gph pump or should i go lower? i dunno thanks in advance

thank you....for some reason i am no longer recieving emails as to whether i got a reply

Back