• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rickster

I need a fan good for SLK800 and preferbly the best. Dont care of the noise. But a high cfm. My temps are quite high like 52C-58C room temp is 33C.

Whats the cfm for the Delta, Tornado, Sunon? I cant find those information. Can please help...... or give websites...... Any size....... for 60 to 80.......
BTW which size is better for cfm? 60 or 80?

Rickster said:
I need a fan good for SLK800 and preferbly the best. Dont care of the noise. But a high cfm. My temps are quite high like 52C-58C room temp is 33C.

Ive just bought an SLK800, i already had a delta 80mm so put that on and it brought my CPU load temps down by 10C. I swapped from a sliver mountain, quite a big jump because the silver mountain was a good heatsink.

Ambient: 27C / 29C
Load CPU: 40C / 42C

Is the biggest fan a 120X120? or is there bigger?
BTW ppl dunt go for a iCUTE case...... There may b alot of fans but its really no use.... U need to do alot of mod..... and i got it for RM120

The SLK800 is designed for an 80mm fan. The best would be the Vantec Tornado at 84cfm. There's also an 80cfm Delta, and a 68cfm Delta.

I see... But if i pout a adpater and put a 120mm fan will the performance increase drastically?

Rickster said:
I see... But if i pout a adpater and put a 120mm fan will the performance increase drastically?
The more air you get through that heatsink, the better it'll perform, but the SLK800 uses clips to hold the fan in place. You're going to have a hard time getting any kind of an adaptor on there.

Back