• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ddr 3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
DDR 3200 is backward compatible so, yes you may use a stick of them. It may give you a little playroom to tweak the memory settings to.

/Norrko

coo thanks for the info. i'm gonna try to hit 2 gig with the 1800. i figured the memory won't hold me back and the price is cheaper than pc 2700.

ok i'm up and running now. pretty big increase form the duron 700. only problem is running at 58c. wow. fsb at 175 and 10 multiplier. processor wont let me go to 1800. any suggestions?

dude your 3d mard rocks. my rig only gets 2242. i was very disappointed. the thing that worries me the most is the temps though.

Sounds like you need better cooling. As far as 3dmarks go your video card is definatly what is holding you back in that department.

appreciate the help..... i have 3 places on the rear of the case to put small fans there, i guess i can try that. now i have 1 fan in the front of the case blowing in and a slot fan in front of my geforce sucking out. not really enough though. copper heatsink with silver paste helps.

Back