• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V8X vs A7N8X

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoJoMoJo

Just curious I have the A7V8X does anyone have both to compare the clocks too? Is it worth upgrading from the A7V8X? In regards to max overclock potential Im interest to know if I replace just the board......my clock will increase. If not the cost isnt worth it to me.

JoJoMoJo said:
Just curious I have the A7V8X does anyone have both to compare the clocks too? Is it worth upgrading from the A7V8X? In regards to max overclock potential Im interest to know if I replace just the board......my clock will increase. If not the cost isnt worth it to me.
I don't think it warrants the $$$$ personally. I have the 8NX and really like it but like I said, don't know HOW much you would gain...

i have the a7v8x and i like it alot very stable and i get get soem good overclocks with it the only thing im worried about is it says can only run 1 pc3200 at a time but 3 2700 and 3 2100 but im sure it wont affect performance if you did run 2 at 400 mhz well i wonder if anyone has tried it???

I think that if you stick two sticks of ram in, it automatically goes to PC2700 mode.

Maybe they can sort this out during future bios releases or something...but I am not hopefull.

Back