• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Splinter Cell Demo can someone help me out here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

baqai

When i install the game i get error while installing in the following files

celldemo\animations\enpc.ukx 9.6mb
celldemo\maps.sm0 17.6 mb
celldemo\sounds\stream.ss0 3.30mb
celldemo\register\dll\asycfilt.dll 144kb
celldemo\support\manual.pdf 11.1 mb

all of the files are there i tried opening the manual.pdf it shows me a keyboard layout image (just one page nothing else on 11mb)

and when i try to run the game i got this error

Bad name index 1476395018/786

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad48 10113942)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class EchelonCharacter.ESam NULL) <- UObject::processEvent <- (EchelonGameInfo menu.EchelonGameInfo0, Function Echelon.EchelonGameInfo.Login) <- ULevel::SpawnPlayActor <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

is it because of those files ?

can someone please zip those files and upload it some place i seriously don't want to redownload whole 100mb on this dialup of mine :(

or if there is a way to run this demo please let me know

Back