• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Source for fans locally

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WoW_STORM

Registered
Hey guys and gals. Just thought I would drop you a note on a good place to get fans in your area. I am a Amateur Radio Operator "AKA" Ham Radio, and I would like to let you guys know about a good place to pickup fans and lots of other stuff including lots of computer stuff, some new and some prehistoric. I found 120mm fans 7000rpm for 3$3.00 each new in the box. They also had the grills for .50 each. All you need to do is to try to find some hams in your area and see when and where the next hamfest is. Now you want to know what a Hamfest is. Well a Hamfest is a gathering of Amateur Radio dealers and guys who have used radio equipment for sale. They are held all over the world. They also have a lot of computer vendors that attend these. We hams love computers. FAST computers. If you dont know where to start looking to find a ham in your local area visit here.
http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html

PS: if you are a ham let me know. My callsign is KF4QOE

Back