• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Driving Games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

q149

I love all kinds of driving games but i cant seem to find any good ones besides from Midtown Madness 2 which i played for years but it is old for me now, and Grand Theft Auto III which i still have fun with cause it has great driving but its not really a driving game. What do you recommend for a good driving game of any and every kind.

Mafia is pretty fun but's it's similar to GTA3. MS rallisport challenge is a very good rally game, rally trophy is pretty good, total immersion racing is a pretty good touring car game, viper racing is awsome as far as physics go.

SlaughterUall said:

I Second this. Great game and challenging at times.

while NFS HP2 is an awsome game it really doesnt have a polished feel there are no dashboards in the game and there are no cops in multiplayer mode you cannot turn them on either kinda odd for Need For Speed Hot Pursuite 2 dontya think

dont get me wrong tho the graphics are awsome and the game is challenging and it is fun as a whole but no cops in multiplayer mode thats just not right....

Well this one isnt really a driving game but its racing still

Sno-Cross Extreme is Uber fun! :) realistic too.

'nother vote for HP2...I'm a hardcore NFS fan, and it didn't dissappoint. Same reaction, though, just not as polished as HS (my all time favorite game.....ummm, HS.......:D)

CSaddict said:
I just bought Rallisport Challange and it rocks.
I read in PC Gamer mag that Rallisport Challenge is pretty good, but get a bit repetitive after a bit, and that it gets rediculously hard at times and as a result you tend to lose interest. Have you found this to be true? This looks like a pretty cool game, but I dont want to shell money out on a game that is going to get boring in a hurry.

Back