• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The MOD of all MODs, OMG look here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I give it a 5/10. It's definately original, but poorly executed. I think that a waterblock with a powerful pump and a high speed 120mm fan on the radiator would provide MUCH better cooling. Not a situation where you want to risk anything.

Anyway, the heatsink on the cap SHOULD have a fan on it. It may not be nescessary, but why risk it?

bigeek.gif

i think they should have watercooled the water. I would have suggested phase change cooling, but you wouldn't want to run the risk of forming ice, and anti-freeze doesn't taste good.

OMG, AND ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN DRINKING WATER WITHOUT THE PROPER COOLING!!! I COULD HAVE BURST INTO FLAME HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!! *sprints out the door to go get heatsinks and fans*

There must be someone looking out for me...

Wow...a bottle with a fan, a heatsink and a coathanger. :D
I say screw it, just buy a cheap small air conditioner and port it through your computer. Won't be quiet, but it would run like ice. heh heh

Back