• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New A7V333 BIOS - 1016 beta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I checked it out more, and there's nothing new in the BIOS. I've gone back to 1011 though, as it seems to oc better than other versions.

Yeah, I've been able to reach my highest OC with it... I'm only talking about like a 20MHz difference, though. I think 1010 was the first to support the t-breds, so your 2200 should be fine. :)

The 1006.001 beta release was not well written.
I have found two little bugs, here they are:
. The cpu temperature monitoring is incorrect, it goes down about 10 C degrees.
. The vcore monitoring is incorrect too, it does not monitor as well as earlier releases the t-bred's chip vcore in conjunction the +0.3 volts circuit enabled.
Then I have discovered a little instabilty using my overclocked system.

I've had none of those problems. I will have to check the voltages though. They may be reporting lower than before (+3.3 line seems lower).

Edit: Voltages read the same with 1016.001 and 1011. I also find the later BIOS' boot faster for me and my overclock is no better with 1011.

Last edited:
Back