• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7n8x T-bred 1700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ONEfastPC

Registered
couple questions on the this combo from people who have acually tested it or know for sure :p

1. does the "wire Trick" work on unlocking lower multipliers on the T-bred 1700 AIUGA as does with the 2400+ or is the L1's still the only way?

2. the Default multiplier for the T-bred 1700 is x11 are the x11 and Higher Multipliers unlocked by default on the A7n8x or is the current Bios still not allowing it?

3. If I was to buy a T-bred 1700 and pop it into my A7n8x with the current Bios 1001c would the 11 and higher multipliers work from the Bios?

Im pretty sure I already know the answers, but I dont have a xp1700 to test it out with to find out for sure :p

Never mind,
I got to test it all out first hand :p

A7n8x bios 1001c unlocks only some of the AIUGA 1700 T-bred multipliers 12.5/13 works, some it defaults to lower numbers like 6x and 8x the 14x defaults lower :(

the wire trick also does not work :(

Oh well :)

Back