• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help! UT03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Katannya

I just received UT2003 and I don't have a lot of time to be looking up a bunch of stuff, such as Patches and fixes. Could soemone please let me know if there are any and also if there is a way to load UT with out having to use the CD to play (as in the original)? I hate having to be swapping CDs all the time especially since I only have one CD-ROM (laptop:p ).
HELP!!:eek:

I've heard you can also take the EXE from the demo and put it in your UT2003/System folder as a replacement for the current EXE, and run it that way.

The cd crack has to go in after the updates, also alot of servers not providing the maps so go download a few hundred of them.
2166, no cd and maps. Thats all I use cause thats all there is.

Yea they have most of the things you need for UT2K3. Thats very interesting Oni, I'll have to check that out. The cd will let me copy a file from it and put it on my hard drive? I always thought they were write-protected.

Back