• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got a digi cam...now to show you...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KLowD9x

voodoo.jpg

That is my Voodoo ;) It has been replaced by a GF4 MX440...so it is no longer in use. As you can see, that is an Intel retail HSF that I glued to the core. Even with that much cooling, the card still got hot enough to burn ur finger (on the back). BUT, I would overclock easily to 190...on the cooler days, I could get 195.

3, including the one it was in...I wasnt using the other two, and I never was going to be, so...I wasnt really making a sacrifice.

Last edited:
Is that a VooDoo 3 3000 16MB? (I haven't seen any VooDoo cards after I bought a VooDoo II 12Mb, which seemed like a nice upgrade for my 2nd rig at that time).

Nice, did you also put some ram sinks on it, or is it me being the drunk I am?

BTW: I was just listening to ID&T Hardhouse vol.4 and they mentioned "what kinda voodoo do you do" coincidence...or voodoo?:p naahh I must be drunk;)

**EDIT** I was lying, I've seen one from a friend.:eh?:

Last edited:
KILLorBE said:
Is that a VooDoo 3 3000 16MB? (I haven't seen any VooDoo cards after I bought a VooDoo II 12Mb, which seemed like a nice upgrade for my 2nd rig at that time).

Nice, did you also put some ram sinks on it, or is it me being the drunk I am?

BTW: I was just listening to ID&T Hardhouse vol.4 and they mentioned "what kinda voodoo do you do" coincidence...or voodoo?:p naahh I must be drunk;)

**EDIT** I was lying, I've seen one from a friend.:eh?:

Voodoo 4 4500 (PCI)

christ.. it fell off! lol

nije job, i did somethin simialy witha friend once, stuck a Thunderbird 1Ghz cooler on his V3 3000 with rubber bands... lol

i had a ramsink on my geforce3 fall off (somehow?!) and hit my soundcard, luckily nothing was damaged

i used to have a voodoo 3 3000 pci. it overclocked well and i was able to get 1800 3dmarks with a 900 t-bird

it got 195/195 with only fans blowing on it

that card is NICE. Well, more accuratly, the mod to that card is NICE. It must be fun to shot that thing off.

Back