• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

noooooooo!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mage_x

i ordered my comp a few days ago, evidently my hsf is having trouble arriving here, its scheduled *5* days after everything else and my cousin (were both gaming addicts) is coming down tomorrow, the 30th, and i want to be able to lan some new games with him with my new comp so it looks like ill have to use the... STOCK HSF!!! AHHH!!! even if it is just for 5 days. i knew buying the retail ver would come in handy

guess i might get some 'ok' temps with it if i lap it and as3.. we'll se

stability would be fine with stock settings and stock fan of course, perhaps you can just cage the instinct to overclock until the fan comes. :D

I.M.O.G. said:
stability would be fine with stock settings and stock fan of course, perhaps you can just cage the instinct to overclock until the fan comes. :D

:eek::eek: how could you DO that to some poor unfortunate overclocker? 5 DAYS of STOCK speed? :eh?: :D

Could be worse, you could have got an OEM and had to run it without a heatsink :D

Back