• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ok, I've officially gone off the deep end.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FleshEating Bob

Yesterday, while sitting at my desk, pondering what to do, I spontaneously picked up my dremel and a walnut, yes, a WALNUT, and proceeded to absently cut a window in the side of it, while sitting there watching TV. Only when I looked down and noticed the dremel, walnut, and walnut powder in my lap did I realize what I'd been doing. Weird.

LoL Hi I'm Army_Of_One, and I don't have a problem! Denial- you ba**ards how do you accuse me! When I first got my dremel I walked around the garage cutting parts of supports and etching my name in metal. HeHe

Nah, that'll wait till I get hold of a coconut or a watermellon. And a mini-ITX board. I wonder If I could fit one of those disposable cameras in a walnut shell?

is the dremel as loud as the RTX? the RTX seems pretty loud. how can u be watching tv with while using the dremel??

kelvinblade said:
is the dremel as loud as the RTX? the RTX seems pretty loud. how can u be watching tv with while using the dremel??

Without cutting into material, the dremel is pretty quiet (used it at two in the morning without wakiing up the cat 10 feet away).

you know you could have fit one of those mini hard drives in that walnut you know the pen hard drives....lol and what about putting a mobile athlon xp in it with a 1u HSF now that would have been nice to see..... i personally am making a bread maker computer mod....well thinking about it anyway

Hello, my name is gahdzila...and I am a mod-a-holic.

I've been clean for two days now. But that old 500MB hard drive sitting there without a window and without LED's is REALLY calling out to me!

Back