• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

neeed designs to cut into side panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adamtekh

ok so ive allready done a window

but now im on to a new case and since i got my self a new dremal for x-mas i need some type of design to cut out

be it tribal art or whatever give me some ideas

pics please !

check out the designs that 64thunderbolt has made. they are sick. not sure u could do them with a dremel but they give u some ideas.

--jason

well i had huge hopes when i did my case window i busted out my new dremmel and went to work. about 5 minutes later i found myself rethinking the whole project and looking for a jig saw :)

:D These guys beat me to the punch.

I was gonna say to go to your local tattoo parlor and look at some of their designs, if you're looking for something tribal.

Or, fly down to louisiana, and I'll show you my arm:eek:

I just finally found what I am going to put on my second side panel..
Now that I have both designs.. time to tweak them and get them measured before sending them to Mr. Charlie.

Charlie.. can your system only take the design from a line drawing or how exactly does it get its computations? I need to edit this image to make it useable but I need to know what the limits are for excess information on the image

Woo I know.. can you post an example of what the computer can read best?

Adam...
I ment I have alot of cool designs you can look through, didnt mean you had to have me cut it for you... what ever I can do help!!!

Hey, Goodie
I was thinking the same thing about my sig. , just havent gottin around to it!!! lol

Back