• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

latest o/c of my 2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ntpphong

on air 35-38idle 42-48(core, not core-surface)load.

memory cpu

but i still dont know why 3dmark se still performs so poor, i got only 9k on my ti4400 with 40.72 dets.

nice cpu o/c.

as for 3dmark, make sure you're running at the most aggressive memory settings and close out all programs you have running when you run the benchie.
There are also other tweaks you can do to increase your score. Check over at the vid card forum, there's a sticky there about vid card tweaks.

G/L.

yep, i did all that and my memory is in my sig. that's why i'm so ****ed of that i get 9k, i did the benchmark after new reinstalling windows and all the drivers. i cannot run most aggressive timings on 185 since it's 2700 rated only.

Hmmm, are you overclocking the Ti4400 at all?

I went a little too high on my graphics OC and the Dragothic scene stuttered a little bit and gave me a 3dmark of ~10k, but when I lowered my GPU oc a smidge it jumped to 13k+

I have the same stepping AIUGB week44 2400+. However, I have not yet test it. My previous stepping was AIUCB week42 and I can OC it to 2220mhz 11x202mhz vcore 1.85v on Epox 8RDA+, I pretty sure that AIUGB stepping can be push even more.

Back