• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bar and Grill (OPEN)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuper

So who here needs one??? I got chips on the bar, pretzels in the back and any liquid you want!!!!

This one's for me!:beer: :D

Just opening up so feel free to chat about what you have been upto. I personally have been super busy with travelling to relatives over the last couple of weeks, installing a network @ my Uncles house and general cleaning.

Oh ya, Frogs legs if you want them!!! They are frozen so you might have to wait for 10 min. until I cook them in my Simpsons size flash fryer!!! HaHa!!! You won't get that unless you have seen the episode:(

well i'll take a double shot of jack If you can find me a taxi. I keep seing the police drive by, and i think thay are on to me.

:beer: ya I hear that!!!! How is everyone else today:D?

Happy new year (cuper) & everyone. I am semi-sober and even worked today. I'll take a smirnoff ice with some legz:beer:

I am glad you have re-opened the bar. I miss those days:beer:

racecar12 - missed them too here is a double for ya!! :beer::beer:

augustwest - hmmmm, I know I have one around here!!! (Cuper reaches down grabs a Natty lite (in a bottle of coarse:D) from the back corner of the refrig, dusts the puppy off and proceeds to read the "Born on Date" of 7/15/1977) Well, glad this could go to someone:D :beer: Cheers guys!!

So what have some of you been doing?

being pretty lazy for the most part :D spring semester doesnt start till the 13th. have A+ exams on the 8th so i have doen a little studying, but UT 2003 has been hindering that a bit :beer: oh and that too with the new year and all. thanks for the natty.......ahhhhhhh......77 is a good year, lol, i wasnt even alive, anyway, cheers! :beer:

I'll take a Jack on the rocks......(and that's has nothing to do with Jack in the box!!!!!)

:beer: Hope we all have a really nice year

Mictlan - here ya go :beer: Full o rocks!!:D Anyone else?? Nobody wants a side order of LEGS????

Back