• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Barton-Core AthlonXP™ @ 4000+ and a FSB of 366Mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not to sound do fan-boyish here...but are AMD fans geting that desperate? This is like the 3rd or 4th fake "siteing" of an unreal processor from AMD

The faniest thing about this is that they keep using the same existing photo of the Tbred B 2800+ :rolleyes: LMAO

that is the worst fraud I have ever seen. You would think they would have the sense to at least remove all the arctic silver from the chip first...That, and look at the label....sad, it is so easy to tell a portion of photoshopped text....being horribly out of place from the background.

Did this person actually think they were going to fool people?

is 366 even a legitimate FSB????

Also look at the date the chip was made in. 02 36. This is just so badly made.
Its the worst fake I've seen of that particular image

That person should be BANNED from ever use a AMD ever again I mean Come on why make a fake when you can just wait I mean really who is GODs NAME gives a RAT A** about the speed of it when they can only see it... it would be best if someone shows another link like this then they have to give everyone that CHIP so they can test it out them selves...

Didn't someone already try out a Real Barton? It was on the front page. The core was bigger about the size of a Palomino core. That engineering sample was a 2800+ with 512K L2 Cache, 166FSB and clocked at 1.833Ghz.

even TOM has bettter photoshop skills :D

i usually dont comment on pics as to being real or not but this one is realy done poorly.week 36? lol yeh right.didnt even have a 2400 on the market then let alone a 4000.

Evnas said:
Not to sound do fan-boyish here...but are AMD fans geting that desperate? This is like the 3rd or 4th fake "siteing" of an unreal processor from AMD

Could be the other way around. Some desperate people have turned into amd fans, not some amd fans turning desperate... ;)

Back