• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ProVapo-Li

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dreadlock

ProVapo-Li <LARGE PICTURES>

Hi!

Since my computer have been touring a bunch of swedish forums, as well as a short visit on virtual-hideout, I'd like you on this very most excellent (thank you garth...) forum to take a look and tell me what you think!

Specs is in my signature @ -18

More pictures available at http://www.efd.lth.se/~e00sl/chassi/

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img04.jpg

img07.jpg

Happy new year to you all fellow modders by the way :)

thats pretty cool why dont you just make a window mod on that side but instead of a window use the monitor you got there and put the wires on the inside and have them come out like a spare pci slot or something just to make it neat and add another mod to the case

Just some criticism:
Paint the drive plates, they look out of place, and I think the front looks "off center", and a rheobus in one of the larger drive bays would look nicer. Blue LEDs on it would look good too.

Much better than anything I could do though. Very nice, it's just that those 2 things about the front stood out to me, and, IMHO, the front of the case is the most important part if you want it to look professional.

sweet i wish i could do something like that. definately paint the drives, but i mean how can u beat -18 all in one case. good job.

--jason

Deathknight said:
Nice looking system even with the tangle of wires but man who took those pictures a drunk guy?!?

Too much Jolt and no sleep does that to the stability of your hands :)

Well, new fronts to the drives are on its way (just waiting for new aluminum) as well as a window mod for the tft display. Blue leds are now installed behind the rheobus. The thing is that I have no room for a 5.25" rheo so I went for the smaller version.
Anything else... Wires look crap I know - but isn't that the last thing you do to your case when everything else is done?
Thanks for the feedback!

Back