• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

newegg - expanding to canada?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Goodyer

Registered
i sent them an email asking about canada service. the reply:

Dear Justin,

Thank you for contacting NewEgg.com.

Upper management has been discussing this for sometime because we may open a warehouse in upper New York in the future. But I do have any concrete details at this time. I doubt anything would be happening in the next few months, if that is useful.

Mike K said:
I think that their business is going so well that they don't need to expand to Canada.

But I think their profit margin is razor thin:) Now they offer free shipping on almost everything, and

Newegg makes up for lack of profits on each sale with gross sales. They are well run and haven't done anything you look for to drive business all of a sudden. Opperating in Canada is probably a cost/reward decision for them. It may cost them more to do it than it would gain.

Mike K said:
I think that their business is going so well that they don't need to expand to Canada.
Shhh!!!!!
William said:
Newegg makes up for lack of profits on each sale with gross sales. They are well run and haven't done anything you look for to drive business all of a sudden. Opperating in Canada is probably a cost/reward decision for them. It may cost them more to do it than it would gain.
Double Shhh!!!!!

eobard said:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike K

Shhh!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by William

Double Shhh!!!!!

I wonder where you're from.:p

Back