• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two new case panel designs....LTC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

64Thunderbolt

Hi Guys
here are two simple dragon designs Im working on... they will be added to the case panel selection on my web page (which should be finished/upgraded soon). (again)

Charlie

dragon1.jpg

dragon2.jpg

These are cut in hardboard for proofing.... I will be making changes to the eye in the first one...

yea, I'll be thickening the link to the eye on the second one and redoing the eye altogether on the first...

Charlie

i was gonna say, i have the SAME design im working with on a unreleased mod i did :) There great~
BTW~ YGPM :)

Wow, very very sweet, I wish I could do that with a dremel, but probly not. :(

So I'll just have to look into your prices and your beautiful waterjet

Incor....
What kind of designs do you like, maybe I can find something. Id like to be able to appeal to everyone...

Charlie

64Thunderbolt said:
Incor....
What kind of designs do you like, maybe I can find something. Id like to be able to appeal to everyone...

Charlie

well its hard to say i change my mind too often

i kinda dig skulls but thats fairly wide spread also... you ever think of doing something like an evil clown? something no one would expect......

Back