• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

unlocking simple?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It's really that simple for Tbirds, durons, and Palominos. I've never unlocked a Tbred, so I can't say for sure.

The only difficulty lies in the fact that the bridges are small. It takes a very steady hand to unlock. My first unlock took me about 3 hours to successfully complete. My succesive unlocks take about 5 minutes. It's easy once you've done it.

I use a very tiny paintbrush and just "paint" defogger repair paint over the bridges.

no thats only if your mobo doesnt have options to change the multiplier. In that case dont bother closing the L1s. But if you do have the options in software dont bother with the L4s - take too much time.

for palominos you fill the L1 pits and then connect the L1's. for Tbreds and Tbirds 1ghz and above, they are factory unlocked

Back