• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I bought this case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would say that is a heck of a buy. My wife got me a (steel) Chieftec Full server case from Compusa and gave half again as that one and it doesnt even have a power supply.
Looks Great.

that PS is nothing to write home about. I would have gotten the black case with no PSU for $45.00 and spent the a little more on a better PSU but thats me. If you plan on OCing to the max you should look into a better PS.

My first Apex Super Case had an Austin PSU in it.
I hope this one is better then the one I got. Lasted about 7 weeks..:(

Yeah, i plan to use less than half of what the PSU can put out.....for now...

It's fine for what I need it to do. I'm a happy camper.

Now, where to put the blow hole ;)

Btw, i am happy with the free shipping, and unfortunately i had no more cash to spend on computer stuff. =D

is the ps to that noisy? I was looking at the chieftec cases on newegg and was mainly looking for a larger intake/exhaust fan hole, overlooked that psu & low price

I've heard nothing but bad things about Austin PSUs. Personally I would replace that as soon as you can. Remember, you get what you pay for and a bad PSU can take out other components with it if it goes.

Back