• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Verbatim Brand CDRW / Buy It?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
craigiz1 said:
$19.99 after rebates at Office Max.
Is it a reliable brand?

Thank's.

i wouldn't hesitate to get them... i have used a full stack of 50 without a single error while burning... i think they're quality disks... go for it.

Hrm way I read that you were asking about a burner not disks right? Personally I HDs and cdroms I like to know they are quality ahead of time but thats just me. Anything with moving parts has a more likely chance of breaking down so I want to know that its not going to bust a year down the road.

i didn't even think that you were talking about a cd-rw drive... i didn't know you could even get them for $20... well i don't know about the drives, but their cd's are good...

GT2000 said:
It is a rebadged Lite-On, now go forth and buy!! :D

if it is just a relabled lite-on, then it should be really nice. i have used 3 different ones (in 3 different computers) all on a regular basis... they are easy to use and last as far as i can tell...

I just got one of these at Office Max. It didn't have any indication that it was a Lite On externally (nothing said "lite on"), but nothing said Verbatim. But it was a 48x16x48 rather than a 48x12x48. I'll take that for $20!

I'd hook it up and see how the BIOS reads it, but it's not for me and I'm too lazy. ;) Looks like a great deal to me.

Back