• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GA-7VAX and Low 3D mark 2001 score?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gazzrawly

My rig (Rig 1) is below and i was hoping to get 8000+ in 3dmark 2001 SE with it. Instead im getting 6588 which was lower than i was getting with 256MB SD133 on a ECS K7S5A. Can i have some help plz :( thx

I'd actually have to recommend you to the madonion err futuremark site. They have a FAQ there on what to do if you're not getting a high enough score.

Things like make sure your refresh rate is 60...v synch off. Newest drivers. No anti-virus running in the background. etc etc.

Good luck...

i had a similar problem, with low 3dmark scroes on my machine... i didn't think easy tuner was too power hungry soi would jsut minimze it during the 3dmark runs... becasuei was palying aorundwith the fsb and all.. but i clsoed easytuner instead of just minimizing it once and i bumped me up couple thousand points.. i don't know if you have easytuner running or not.. if you do clsoe it

Back