• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[o/c] Tribes 2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CPFitz14

Just got back into tribes 2, and was wondering if anyone had any kind of o/c clan going? Or maybe an o/c server? If not, what do you guys think, are there enough T2 players to start one up?

-CPFitz-

I played Tribes for 4 years :D Got back into T2 when they did the re-release patch, kinda made it more like the original (which I think is better) I've played T2 total for a lil over a year, had it in my closet for a while :p

If o/c does start something count me in ;]

ninthebin...is it one of those "unhandled exception" or whatever errors?

If so, try lowering your o/c, specifically your memory.:D

C'mon, there has to be more t2 players out there.

-CPFitz-

no - believe it or not the new patch actually got rid of that problem now ;)

but er, it seems all they did was remove the actual pop up box - cos it crashes just like when you click ok...but at least they have saved me the trouble of that

but its old now, guess its time we all moved on :(

I actually just got back into T2 after about a 6 month hiatus. I was having all sorts of problems with my T2 running, until I did exactly as CPFitz14 suggested, and lowered my memory. I also noticed that I would get the most UEs when my chip was running too hot.

Well......

I don't think the clan thing looks like it'll be happening....I'll look for you guys though. I'm usually in one of the all Katabatic servers....

Look for me as either CPFitz14 or WestsydeRyda

-CPFitz-

Back