• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first low speed tbredB if found in circulation!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That cpu looks very promising.
Now if AMD will just release it here in the US, it'll make us a bunch of happy campers.

O no the A's are much better now go to newegg and buy all the A's before thay get replaced with B's. :D,

O yes Pallys are the best of them all, so buy all the pallys :D

Yup...that is a damn shame.
I might actually have to buy a T-Bred B from some place other than newegg...that is unless they LIKE carrying 3 different versions of the same processor. Which uhhh would be fine by me. ^_^;;

As mention before...someone buy the newegg t-Bred A and Pallys!:p

maxima88 said:
That cpu looks very promising.
Now if AMD will just release it here in the US, it'll make us a bunch of happy campers.
My guess is they have probably already been released to stockists but if the stockists still have existing stocks of A's they aint gonna sell the B's!

Somehow I would imagine that each countrys importer will receive them with their next order. They make the order once current stocks are running low. We have also received them in Finland now, so I guess today and tomorrow we'll start seeing widespread results.

Mr. $T$ said:

O yes Pallys are the best of them all, so buy all the pallys :D

Actually, I've seen many Pallys that are better than the TBred As, especially low-speed Tbred As. Hopefully these low-speed Tbred Bs will be able to hit around 2.4 GHz or better! That's what I'm waiting for.

Back