• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my plexi box i made!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bon3thugz43v3r

Hey I need someone to pm me so they can host them. THanks

But anyways its a plexi box taht i build a few months back. Its my first one so dont laugh please. I like it and at lans i get pictures with it so, it most be decent =P

Here ya go:p NO LAUGHING:D

case111.JPG

yea i really had to drain the quality in order to get it on theforumisdown.com they limit u to 100 kb, when these pics were 560kb to start with. Also, its crystal clear =)

I have 2 but my power supply cant handle it, its a 400 watter from antec, and my v5 lines are at 4.99. The comp wont even boot with just one plugged in. I also have 2 tri blue led case fans but they cant work as well due to the power.

caths use the 12v rail, not the 5v i believe. The psu is really good, I have one with several caths plugged in in addition to the rest of my power hungry system. You should be able to boot...

Bon3thugz43v3r said:
I have 2 but my power supply cant handle it, its a 400 watter from antec, and my v5 lines are at 4.99. The comp wont even boot with just one plugged in. I also have 2 tri blue led case fans but they cant work as well due to the power.

something else is wrong with that comp them cuz im running an antec 350w and i have two ultra bright CCFL's and 2 Green LED 80mm fans, and one quad led fan with 2 red and 2 blue leds on the fan. and i have no troubles booting up. to me seems your draining power somewhere

Back