• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power Suply question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

My Antec 400 running my Epox 8K3A+ seems to work ok,but I was checking my voltages with MBM 5 and my 3.3 is showing 1.5 all across.I had the same question ,but it was coming from Sandra and I was told it wasn't reliable so I downloaded MBM 5 and I am getting the same results,is it not reading it correctly?
Or is my PS going bad,I already had to send back an Antec 430 True Power.But my 400 seems to work ok.My 1800 is running @ 1700 with aggresive timing.
I have a volt meter but I don't know what settings to use..
Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks

It's a problem with MBM5 and Epox, the 1.5V you are seeing is for Vagp(your video card). The Epox motherboard puts those sensors to better use and MBM5 is setup for it. If you are worried, donwload USDM from Epox and you will see what your numbers are(keep in mind that no motherboard is super accurate, you need a voltmeter for that). Then once you are confident you have the right values, just go into MBM5 and reconfigure how it displays the voltages it detects...or do what I do, just use USDM

Here is link for USDM(2 links 1-USA and 2-Taiwan)

ftp://ftp.epox.com/motherboard/support/Driver/usdm-beta-310.exe

http://www.epox.com.tw/file/USDM_B310.ZIP

sometimes the US site is slow or down

Wow thanks,I downloaded it and it was ok,it had me worried there,I haven't had much luck MBM 5,not sure how to configure it.
My 3.3 is reading 3.18 with USDM.Thanks a lot for the info:D

Back