• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aside from heat how else would one fry his CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lt. Max said:
scarface this is intel cpus forum so i think we can assume his talkin about northwoods (plus his sig says he has one )

:D

max

His sig says nothing ;) and his profile says he has a Willamette ;) (1.7 = non-Northwood ;))

Jirnsum said:

His sig says nothing ;) and his profile says he has a Willamette ;) (1.7 = non-Northwood ;))

ahh yes, but i will be building a whole new system within the next month, so my friend above you was correct

i am psychic :D i saw ahead!!
haha
but actually i was kinda referring to texasfits answer about the voltage cause he prolly answered by what he has i think.. but yeah. northwoods are great and 1.7v is really borderline on them

max

Lt. Max said:
i am psychic :D i saw ahead!!
haha
but actually i was kinda referring to texasfits answer about the voltage cause he prolly answered by what he has i think.. but yeah. northwoods are great and 1.7v is really borderline on them

max

I agree :cool:

Jirnsum said:
Nice :D What specs are you thinking of?

Antec SOHO server case (400watt psu), asus P4PE, 2.4b P4, 1 stick of PC3200 croasair ram (512mb), W/D 80gig 7200rpm 8mb cache h/d, ti 4600 (i already have that), and soon to come (when i get more cash) logitech z680's and audigy 2.

Back