• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

noooo....computer broken

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

POL-tec2002

:cry:o no i got my new celeron 1.3 then i put it in. It worked then i restated the comp and had to do someting with the cpu and i put it in and it stoped. Only the fans went on. So i put in my old cpu still nothing. Then i turned it on again and nothing not even the fan. What could of happend?

I need help:mad::cry:

or ur cpu is not contacing when u stuck in the new old one and maybe u didnt turn of the psu's button on the back of the computer and u stuck it in and fryed ur mobo thatss what i think u did cause u didnt tell us how u install ur components

ok this is what i did. I UNPULGED THE POWER SUPPY. Then i took the old cpu out. And i put the new one in. IT worked fine. after that i rebooted and took off the heat sink and copyed down the #s on the cpu to see if i had the tb1 stepping. After that i put in the cpu and only the fans went on. After that took it apart and put it back to gether after that i tuned it on andy nothing. Not even the fans went on. after that i unpluged the case fans. And the fans stated to work but no beep. So i rebooted and i the fan didnt go on. So what happend

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......yes thank u god. It works my brother came home and looked at it. He said try to put the ram in a different slote and then he cheaked the mobo and the jumpers were drawn wrong. So he put them in the right place. then we tried it and it worked

Back