• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Computer Sounds Like a ...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Decaf

My computer sounds like a ...

Dustbuster
or
Librarian (quiet)
or
Riding lawnmower
or
Yasser Arafat
You get the idea.

Mine sounds like a dustbuster. This isn't really a gripe or a rant. A poll, I suppose.
My next two projects are a mobo voltmod and a reduction in DECIBELS.

whiteemcee said:
my computer sounds more like a helicopter.. i got kinda used to it after a week or so though

mine sounds more like the "hum" sound of a learjet when you're in flight :D

I live next door to the Hospital here(largest employer in the county, Level 1 trauma, 2 ER's. . .it's big), and I can hear my rig over the friggin Helipad! It's like 100yd's away.

The learjet is a good comparison :)

Possibly I could have told you what my case sounded like but after sitting next to it for so long I can no longer hear at all!

my antec or cheftech (w/e its called) case that i got for my new rig it sounds like a privite jet(or maybe a f/a 18 hornet) my mom keeps telling me to turn the damn thing off but i decline to turn it off :D

Normally, I don't mind my computer noise, but lately my main computer sounds like a:
Grain Dryer

Fastdr1.jpg

If you have been on a farm near one, you would understand.

Back