• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I did it!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pctuner@amd

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME AS I HAVE SOLD OTHERS DEAD OR
Staying true to the name of pctuner and honoring my sig I just finished the successful completion of turning a 2600/333 t-bred b into a 2700/333 @2241mhz. Right now I'm just chillen with it at stock but later I going to try to start upping the fsb, I had it up to 14.5x mult last night after I finished but dropped it back to let it take it easy. I am pctuner :cool:

pctuner@amd said:
Staying true to the name of pctuner and honoring my sig I just finished the successful completion of turning a 2600/333 t-bred b into a 2700/333 @2241mhz. Right now I'm just chillen with it at stock but later I going to try to start upping the fsb, I had it up to 14.5x mult last night after I finished but dropped it back to let it take it easy. I am pctuner :cool:

who or what is pctuner? but anway, drop that multi and crank the fsb man..... thats where you get the performance.... as you probably know.

pctuner happens to be me and my old username which I happen to be getting back. aslo I've been overclocking since 200 so I know what I'm doing . I have a 2600/333 which has a default of 12.5x and lower at which I could only reach 178fsb with the stick odf pc2700 which is all I can afford. If you would like to send me a stick of 3200 or 3500 crucial or muskin that you may just have laying around then I'll give you my address and then I'll do 13x or 13.5 at 200+ fsb on my kt400 if not then I have to work with what I got, understand? I'm going to try to get back up to 175 at 13.5x or 13x and that would be a killer OC . At 12.5/178fsb I was barely making it back to the benchie for a 2600/266 so I had to go higher in mults. Now at 13.5/333 I'm at the level of a 2800/333 so the 2600 I got is starting to get smokin!!! I have an awesome core stepping so there is no reason that I can't reach 3000xp or 3200xp levels at a 200fs, but can't afford the ram right know so I guess I have to start a charity to please everyone. My fact was I took a $300 dollar proc. and turned it into a $350 dollar proc thru skills... ;)

First I did it by hard coding the proc and I have yet to start the overclock on the new mult. its still at 2700/333 I can't wait to start raising the fsb...:cool:

cmcquistion said:
Ok, so you got a 158 MHz overclock. What's the big deal with that? That's a 7.6% increase.

You have to remember he's not fully stepping on the gas and that this is performance for free... sort of :D

<quote>so I guess I have to start a charity to please everyone. My fact was I took a $300 dollar proc. and turned it into a $350 dollar proc thru skills...</quote>

Heck i would have sent ya the difference just to keep from reading about your "skills.."

Amen to that....I think some of these guys should invest their "skillz" money into a ****ing English tutor. It's like torture reading things like:

"yo! dis comp i gotz is mad fast and its teh most fastast pc i evar seen! i used my mad computar skillz teh maek the fsb go ovre 152mzh wit a slk800 coolr. my temprater nevar gets over 20C!!"

hmm, I guess I turned a $50 dollar proc into a $160 dollar proc thru skillz to0! so someone send me $150 so i can get a water cooling setup.

You people sound like fools trying to crack on someone from the south, I don't mean what I say in slang just the simple fact that I have some knowledge and skill in the computer field considering I have an electronics engineering degree and maybe if you heard some of my other thread discussions that I'm am very far from stupid and ignorant I just like to mess around

Yeah it probably did take some knowledge to do that but from a completely neutral standpoint the first 2 posts you made sounded kinda egotistical even though you probably didn't mean it that way.

P.S. This post was not intended to be a flame, no offense

this reads like a hardocp thread.... no need to brag or insult here....

and pctuner you should really indicate that you hard coded the processor or whatever so that we dont look at that moderate overclock and think you are silly for talking about "skills."

got a link to your other thread btw?

Back