• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

To anyone with a Vantec Nexus...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kmfdm515

I've got one hooked up to my cpu fan. The speed seems very erratic. Soe times it just drops 200-400 or so rpm, but other times it drops 1000 rpm for no reason - and stays there. Anyone else having this problem?

You have the nexus fan controller or the nexus multifunction panel? The nexus fan controller seems to be very flaky to me so far

kmfdm515 said:
I've got one hooked up to my cpu fan. The speed seems very erratic. Soe times it just drops 200-400 or so rpm, but other times it drops 1000 rpm for no reason - and stays there. Anyone else having this problem?

Using the Nexus Multi-fuction Panel with my Vantec Tornado, no problems at all.

kmfdm515 said:

post your findings here. we are trying to group information where these products are concerned. it is interesting that the mulitfunction panel is having issues.
http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155932

Back