• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vantec AeroFlow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DS

Registered
My machine was running 120F @ 100% cpu load according to VIA HM,this is with Vantec CCK-6035d coolers.Yeah I know its not the most accurate but its all I have to check temperature besides the bios. After installing the Vantec AeroFlow coolers the cpu's are 98F @ 100% load.
The AeroFlow is definitely a good performer.:cool:

At what percentage of the max speed does your aeroflow run at full load?

Also, for the sake of the internationals here (and really, for everyone), you should give all temps in Celcius. It's scale used in science, and it's the scale used in overclocking. ;)

Thanks for the report -- I'm really glad to hear it worked so well for you! -- Paul

The fans are at full speed. The cpu's (0 & 1) load is 100%. The temp is 38 celsius.

Thanks. :)

Hmm, I think I was confusing the aeroflow coolers with the thermoflow fans.

Nice setup, BTW. Isn't that Kingmax memory great? :D -- Paul

macklin01 said:
Isn't that Kingmax memory great? :D -- Paul

It works for me.:D

I do wish my mobo could run those Tualatins though.:(

Ah the tualatins are nice. You might consider a volt pin mod to get a tualatin to work in your mobo ... ;) (Or a powerleap adapter.) -- Paul

Just curious: what type of work do you do with your dual processors? -- Paul

The VP6 evidently has a bios problem that prevents it from running dual tualatins. This machine is used for the internet, graphics, number crunching, gaming,etc. I got hooked on smp machines a while back,even though it may not be the fastest in mhz,it is hard to bog one down. This machine has 1 gig of memory because graphics are a memory hog. I use it to build and test programs for the data logger I use at work which is cpu and memory intensive.When its not being used by the family its crunching 2 seti stashes at a time,which keeps it @ 100% load, which it is doing as I type this and is stable.
Our daughters machine is the overclocked P2-333 in my sig,she says its a better running computer than the one's she uses at school.

I am also loving my Aeroflow. It seems to do really well with the small T-Bred cores...don't know about Pal's. I have my 1800+ T-Bred @ 2.0 Ghz 1.75v and am getting core temps of 44 C and surface temps of 36 C. The CPU and heatsink were $100 together, not bad for a 450 Mgz overclock :cool:

I forgot to mention the P3 1ghz cpu's in my machine are rated @1.75vdc. I have them set at 2.0vdc.

Back