• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[oc] 1200@1494 :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reficul

Registered
After applying AS3 i got my 1200 from the 1413 to the 1492 stable.
I just got over the 4500 3dMarks.
Past max.: 157*9=1413
New max.: 157*9,5=1492.
I can get in windows till the 1510 or something but cant run 3d Mark.
After watercooling is ready i will try to get to the 1600/1700 mhz with this nice AXIA core. :D :D :D

That's a pretty sweet overclock for a t-bird. Why upgrade when you can get a t-bird that high? :)

AXIA's were some of the best steppings.

I'm not upgrading on cpu. I'm changing the cooling. From air to water. Plus a voltmod must push me over the 1600. I hope silently that it will reach the 50 % overclock. So hit the 1800. Would be very sweet indeed. :) :)
1800/157=11.4 So a multiplier of 11.5 and fsb of 157.
My sdram can even pull 160 for me. Nice ram. Only northbridge doesnt like it. :(

Got me beat. :( My 1.2 tbird was @ 1435 max. 151x9.5 max. Board didnt like 152 FSB, no boot to windows :( Ran on air cooling as well with an old coolermaster @ 46 full load

Try running a 1GHz AXIA @ 1.4 on a KA266-R. That board was the biggest piece of crap I ever owned. The chip would do 1.4 on any other system, but my KA266 would constantly reboot or lock in Windows.

I hated that thing.....

Great O/C on that AXIA, man!

hey that's awesome, my 1200 Tbird only does 1413MHz at 1.9v (1.85 in BIOS). Mine is a "9". What is yours? Is it a letter or number. and what week?

That's nice results. To think about it, T-Birds were pretty good overclockers. Some 1.0 T-Birds did 1.6 ish (Off the top of my head, TranceBear had a chip like that), 1.2's went to mid 1.5, 1.33 went to mid 1.6.

Keep up the nice work! :D

The coolest.
My cpu could also not go past 1413. Try putting on some new AS3.
It helps.
I can buy a Volcano 7+ for 15 euro's. It's a good deal but want to pay no more than 10 euro's because in 2 months time my new and homemade watercooling set will push my 1200 forewards.
I will look up the exact stepping. Have it somewhere on paper.
How can you put pictures in your posts?
And till what size? :mad: :D

Posting pictures requires that you have some sort of way to store the images on the web. once you upload your pic off of your pc to the website, then when you are posting simply press the "IMG" button in the "vB Code" box. Then either type or paste the URL into the box.

You should have some sort of internet webspace available when you signed up for you ISP. Most of them give their customers free webspace to make their own websites. Otherwise, you can sign up for the many free webspace providers like Geocities....

Any questions?

Back