• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got my AWill KK266 1.2 version w/ proper resistors!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krakn3Dfx

Registered
Well, I received my KK266 from newegg.com today, resistors all seem to be in order and it's a 1.2 board. Can't wait til tomorrow when I get home from work to slap this 1GHz TBird 266 in it and see what trouble I can get myself into :).

Be sure an post us your progress. I can't wait to get mine. Just a couple more days till the funding comes through!!!

I got mine yesterday, with the crapped out resistors(also from newegg.com) I'm waiting to hear from Iwill for an RMA. Just to see what I was dealing with, I popped my new chip into the board today, and discovered that the keyboard connection is bad. Will only post with the keyboard unplugged. What luck.

stool (Mar 14, 2001 11:29 p.m.):
I got mine yesterday, with the crapped out resistors(also from newegg.com) I'm waiting to hear from Iwill for an RMA. Just to see what I was dealing with, I popped my new chip into the board today, and discovered that the keyboard connection is bad. Will only post with the keyboard unplugged. What luck.

ouch stool, received my iwill 1.2 rev board last week from newegg with the good resistors. hope your rma is fast!

Josh

Back