• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tbird serial numbers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

athlon eater

Registered
A local retailer has some retail 1.2's in plastic with serial numbers written in magic marker on the outside. one reads 3014317120/1. can these numbers tell me anthing usefull. I cant open these boxes. price is 300. thanks.

Check out the codes post on the main page. I would think that your local vendor would allow you to see the serial numbers if you offer to purchase based on the codes on the main page. If not you don't want to do business with him anyway.

did you decide between 1.2 200 and 1.2 266 yet ? was that you ? if so im in the same boat.

I wouldn't bother messing with a local dealer, especialy at that price. The last I checked, a 1.2 266 could be had for $229 + S&H, and 1.2 200s are even cheaper. BTW, you want to check the second line of code on the chip. Ed has an article in the front, and you want to see if you can get one starting with "AXIA"

Yeah I'm going with the 1.2 266 will order it today if the funds clear on my card. This is the best price I've seen for the 266 FSB I got it from Stool. Athlon

Back