• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PcToys PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kianss

Im looking at upgraden my new machines power supply [my psu has never been used] b/c i feal it is alittle low.

Iv got a
Channel Well Tech 350W PSU
[never used it , not sure if its good] but it also has to few power connectors for my taste.

Was woundering if enyone has the

PcToys Aluminum Power Supply 470 watts with 3 Fans
-3 Speed Thermal Fan Control Switch
-3 Temperature Controlled Dual Ball Bearing Fans
-Universal Connector Fits Most of Branded Mainboards
-Additional AC Output For Peripheral
-Lightweight Black Aluminum Casing
-Electric-Shock-Free Protection
-Over Voltage Protection
-Over Current Protection
-Short Circuit Protection
-ATX 12 V
-Low Noise Level

p261-5420.jpg

And if its enygood...
It will run me 110$...
Or should i save my money for the 520W model they make..Or are they enygood to begine with. Looks and reads good but thats usually b/c they wana sell it lol.

kianss said:
Im looking at upgraden my new machines power supply [my psu has never been used] b/c i feal it is alittle low.

Iv got a
Channel Well Tech 350W PSU
[never used it , not sure if its good] but it also has to few power connectors for my taste.

Was woundering if enyone has the

PcToys Aluminum Power Supply 470 watts with 3 Fans
-3 Speed Thermal Fan Control Switch
-3 Temperature Controlled Dual Ball Bearing Fans
-Universal Connector Fits Most of Branded Mainboards
-Additional AC Output For Peripheral
-Lightweight Black Aluminum Casing
-Electric-Shock-Free Protection
-Over Voltage Protection
-Over Current Protection
-Short Circuit Protection
-ATX 12 V
-Low Noise Level

p261-5420.jpg

And if its enygood...
It will run me 110$...
Or should i save my money for the 520W model they make..Or are they enygood to begine with. Looks and reads good but thats usually b/c they wana sell it lol.

Look carefully you will notice that the Vantec Stealth and those models are exactly duplicate. As Vantec Makes the PS for PCToys.
Not 100% sure but close.
Mark

What do they mean by "Electric-Shock-Free Protection"? Is it something that most other PSUs don't have?

It's interesting that the Vantec Stealth, this PCToys and TTGI and others I'm sure power supplies come in what appears to be identical wattages and design. They all come in 420 470 and 520 with three clear fans running Auto, slow and medium. Also the specs on this PCtoys shows it's the same as the Vantec whereas the TTGI is different. Anybody know if there's just one factory doing all these different supplies. Could it be they're are in fact the same? Be nice to pull the covers and test them.

Last edited:
Back