• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg prices go up on 2100+Tbred

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was just checking order status at newegg and saw the XP2100+ DUTC3 has gone up $4 to $101. Do you think they figured out they have a desirable chip for sale? -lol-

edit: Now that I really look at the description, they have also corrected the description nomenclature and Part# to jibe as DUTC3

Looks like the picture shows an AIUHB stepping made week 48, 02

Seems to be looking good for those willing to take a chance and grab one!

Last edited:
The more people need/want it, the more they can charge for it.

Looks like they now are advertising it as a tbred "b".

Last edited:
maxima88 said:
The more people need/want it, the more they can charge for it.

Looks like they now are advertising it as a tbred "b".
They have advertised it as a "T-bred"B" from the get go, on pricewatch early last week.

Mine should be here by Thursday:D I got it for the 97.00 price tag.

I hope I get mine tommorow. Newegg messed up on the fedex 2nd day and sent it out express saver. So I might get it on Thursday.

newegg also has a tendency to raise the prices when the stock gets low.

so wait a few days and get it then.
but then again, 4 dollars isn't a big deal.

the 2700 varies 50 dollars in each direction week to week.
one week 320, another week 370.
OEM and Retail, doesn't matter.
hell 4 dollars is fine for me, as long as I don't have to wait around for price drops to save 4 dollars.

Just to confirm, these are indeed tbred "B"s? I mean, is everyone who ordered at the $97 price getting the b's?

Yodums said:
Exactly Maxima, as demand goes up, so does the price.

according to economics the when the market is controlled by demand it = bad stay out of that market.

Most markets are controlled by price NOT demand

You want a market controlled by price. Price goes down demand goes up, price goes up demand goes down. This is bad with the newegg because they keeping jacking up the price and demand still goes up. It is like the beany babies how demand was controlling their price

I SUGGEST NO ONE ORDER IT NOW!
I e-mailed newegg when I first saw it and this is the reply I got:

To: "Tayler Jones" <[email protected]>

Dear Customer,

I just checked with the warehouse and was informed that we did have them but not anymore at this time. Were not carrying them in particular, we may actually have some from time to time, but were not promising them in any particular order, much like stepping, if we get an order that's listed as Rev B" we will create a new item number and sell them directly. Hope this information was helpful. Have a nice day.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page at http://www.newegg.com/app/faq.asp or just drop us a line and we'd be happy to assist you.
Best Regards
Dave

NewEgg Customer Support
* [email protected]
* Tel: 800-390-1119 ext: 178
* Fax: 909-395-8907

FedEx came with mine today, but I wasnt here so I will have it tommorow.

Back