• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ak73pro[a] continued..............

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GUMGA

ok i got the bios at 10 x 133 for a cpu clock of 1333mhz and all ok but if i go any more the pc 133 memory craps out!!!!! is there a way to set the sys clock at 133mhz and still increase the cpu clock more say to its max whatever that is? or is there a proggy that i need to do this????????? help!!!!!!! this 1 gig at 1333mhz is running too cool want to try to kill it i need maz speed help meplease

First, I would recommend that you replace the stock heatsink imediately, the heat will probably kill that awesome chip of yours. Until, you get yourself a quality heatsink, don't stay at that high speed too long.
You can unlock the cpu multipler by carefully connecting each one of the four bridges in L1 Cache from :::: to IIII with a hb pencil. Afterward you can change the multipler lower with high fsb or higher multipler with low fsb, of course you'll also have to jack up the voltage. Good luck.

ok so i dont know what you talkin bout but i have an iq above a rock so it will help ywhere do i get the pensil dude and where are the :::: to mane into llll's? please help me i will listen

oh yea this mother board has a built in temp shutdown device it is enabled at 55 celcuis so until it trips i aint worried

Back