• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need opinion on this case!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlipperyToy

Im thinking of building another system, and my Lian-Li is getting banged up and looking really tired :mad: Oh-Well. The case I am lokking at is a LiteOn FS-120....This case looks very roomy..possibly a water cooled project in the very near future..anyways Is this a good quality case?...just want some input...thanks in advance:D ;)

got a linky? dont have all the cases out there memorized. imo though anyways.... a case, is a case, is a case. so long as the dimensions fit your plans, you like how she opens up for you, and the amount and arrangement of drive space is good for you, i say go for it. good luck. :)

Is there a link on the details of the case? If you're considering a roomy case for watercooling, Antec is certainly worth a look :)

EDIT : IMOG beat me to it.. damn ;)

sounds ok, i dread paying a 100 dollars for a case though, eek. of course i dont mind ugly and mangled, so thats probably related. :)

the bar can likely be easily removed, if your talking about the one i'm thinking of... its just a support bar. had one in mine and it was just mounted by screws, no rivets, so it just came right out.

Back