• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

True??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica God

a friend of mine said that his friend got a p4 1.5 GHz laptop, here in toronto for $400 canadian

said that he got in chinatown and thats its fully legible and w/ warranty and stuff,...........possible?

sure! doesn't mean it wasn't stolen, or broken, or something, however. You know the saying: "If it's too good to be true, than it probably is."

Around here a Pentium *2* laptop in good condition still goes for a couple hundred US dollars; a P4 for ~US$200? There's gotta be a catch! "D

400 canadian =300 us , not 200

also he says( and he's an expert) that the laptop has good parts and everything, and its good quality in general

in any case i was looking for somethign around 200- 300 canadian anyways, cause i mostly need it just to do schoolwork and stuff, so as long as it runs photoshop , word , etc., should be fine

originally was look for like a p3 500 :p

Back