• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do I need to change my power supply?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skitZo`

Registered
Full load voltages

+3.3 at +3.26
+5 at +5.08
+12 at +11.49
-12 at -11.94
-5.00 at -5.01

Rig at sig.

Thanxx

I heard that as long as you are no more than 10% out of range than it is OK. If your happy with your overclock, system stabilty, and noise levals then I see no reason to replace it.

i agree, it seems fine, and i heard 5%, and the 12V is still within 5%, so, all is good, in my opinion - - why did u ask? if ur instable...u may wanna consider it...but if not...all's fine

Thanx for the feedback guys.

The reason i asked because my power supply is really really old and its from and unkown brand. So if i would have got the opposite feedback from you guys i would have change it. But since its fine according to you guys than ill use it till its totaly dead.

Is your system stable? The only number that could possibly be a problem is the 12v line, but that could be due to various factors including misreadings from the mobo. So if the system is stable then you have nothing to worry about :)

Back