• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how much voltage r u guys pushing your 2100+?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

waver123

Hey guys,
So I'd my 2100+ working great with my epox 8rda+. It can run fine @ ~2310mhz with only 1.75v, however to push it to over 2400, I had to up voltage all the way to 1.9v. Oh btw this is just with air, I'm using an millenium glaciator II.

Currently I'm running @ 2411mhz @ 1.9v and it seems to be running prime95 just fine. I was thinking of backing it to 2310 since 1.9v seems a little high to me? What voltage are you guys running your 2100+ at? Right now it's 46C fully loaded not too bad.

Your results dictate just about everybody's that I have seen. I have settled in at 2310 (171*13.5) at 1.775 volts. The amount of voltage required to break the 2.4ghz barrier is a little too high for my liking, I would like this chip to last. I played around with 1.85v for a little while, but the results werent good enough to justify me going above what I'm doing now. A friend of mine who just got the chip runs it a little faster (145*16) but limits it to that for the same reason. If you've got the means to keep the chip extra cool (some sort of active cooling) then you can probably get away with 1.9v for a while.

Back