• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Snake got into PSU??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats an old picture but im pretty sure its real. it looks like it was an old case just laying around not on...thats how it didnt get zapped.

Waha...is that thing dead or what....it seems real to me. I hope i dont get lizzards stuck inside my PSU :D

Lol, when i put together my first comp I shredded a large insect, a 3 cm giant mosquito with these long legs. It flew into my Cpu-fan and I got insectparts all over my new geforce3.

Hmm might be good to have a somewhat non restrictive filter or somthing so bugs and stuff dont get into your computer. Especially if that happens alot or you live around with tons of bugs etc, computers are nice and warm and for some the amount of cfm run in and out of cases can suck the curious bugs into your case and then having to debug computers the old school way.

Back