• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding a PIII board that supports a 1100Mhz cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same exact CPU on a MSI Master Slotket setting on an Asus P3V4X. Been running right along for long time now. I did have to flash the BIOS to the newest one Asus had to get it to run right.

Just got to thinking... wheels turning... if you have 2 of em why not locate an ECS 6DVA dualie board. I have one in my fileserver with dual 1ghz and it is SWEET. Also have a spare one that has RAID. Originally picked it up to use as a backup spare for the fileserver but it keeps egging me on to build another system with it. A few weeks ago I was trying to find another 1.1ghz. Was gonna pull the 1.1 off the P3V4X and build anothere dualie. The ECS boards are super stable, overclock like mad, and cheap. They are a little hard to find but they are out there.

Thanks for the info guys. Here is the list of boards I'm working off of at the moment :

Intel D815EEA2
Intel D815EPEA2
Intel D815EFV
Intel D815EPFV
Intel D815EGEW

Abit SE6
Abit SL6
Abit ST6
Abit ST6-RAID
Abit ST6E
Abit ST6E-RAID

Asus TUA266