• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Reaching 100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Overbrazil said:
Hi friends, i know is very little, but i am reaching the 100 WU´s.
keeping folding with 2 machines and very happy helping others.:)

sweet and congrats! glad you have stuck with the project and thanks for doing just that!

100 WU, behind the 100 point milstone, was/is in my opinion the best.

FOLD ON
NAS

Fantastic. 200 will come and go and then you'll be looking at 500. Great job. Thanks for folding.

Overbrazil said:
Hi friends, i know is very little, but i am reaching the 100 WU´s.
keeping folding with 2 machines and very happy helping others.:)
congrats! that rig in your sig is a very fast one, it should work wonders for you :)

ahh! finally i found an avatar that was to my liking, i am going to borrow it for a while :) hope you dont mind (if you created it and dont want others to share it)

Re: Re: Reaching 100

DManeKid said:
congrats! that rig in your sig is a very fast one, it should work wonders for you :)

ahh! finally i found an avatar that was to my liking, i am going to borrow it for a while :) hope you dont mind (if you created it and dont want others to share it)
no problem:)
We have to share everything that helps someone;)
Sorry my english...

congrats on your milestone 100 wu's is something to celebrate :beer: It peopl like you who are the backbone of our team on a quest to break the code of DNA and of course become the team in second place while doing it :D
Good luck on your quest for 500

Back