• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ati radeon 9500 pro stock at 270/550?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

augustwest

im quite confused. ocsystems says that this card is usually clocked at 270/550. is that correct? i thought it was something like 275/270. or is the made by ati 9500 pro 270/550?

also is this a good card? the ocsystems one. or is it just an overclocked 9500 pro with heat and ram sinks? its only $7 more than the stock card, is the ocsystems bios better or what?

Last edited:
i take it that this is the made by ati radeon 9500 pro that they were refering to for the stock speeds.

are the made by ati radeon 9500 pros the only ones with the 540 memory clock? is this because they use better ram than say sapphire, or is it the same at a different clock?

if sapphire uses different memory, how does it overclock?

the ati 9500 pro only costs $17 more.......

Last edited:
oh im sorry :p had a brain fart! ive been thinking about these damn cards so much lately that i cant even keep em straight. i need to just buy one. i ment 540 and i just didnt think about that 270 ddr is 540. thanks for keepin me strait. i think im gonna go with the sapphire atlantis. gotta dig the black pcb!

Starfoxer said:
STAY AWAY FROM OC-SYSTEMS

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2227.html

don't say i did not warn you ;)

*sigh* Ive ordered stuff from them many times, as have friends of mine, and we have all had very good dealings with them. If u read the rating, theres more then one person there who rated them bad just because they saw someone else rate them bad, and had absolutly no dealings with them at all. Thats y i really dont like resellerratings.

Evnas said:

*sigh* Ive ordered stuff from them many times, as have friends of mine, and we have all had very good dealings with them. If u read the rating, theres more then one person there who rated them bad just because they saw someone else rate them bad, and had absolutly no dealings with them at all. Thats y i really dont like resellerratings.

yea ditto because i just ordered from buyxg.com and the resellerratings were "supposedly bad" but i ordered and i was exceptionally satisfied. They sent great quality products, got her quick and was very low priced. Maybe i was just lucky but you never know. any company can have problems so just hope for the best.

Back